Our Progressive Assisted Living Accommodation and care program provides one of the highest levels of care possible within Niagara Region independent homes and can include all the care listed below, provided by a professional and certified team. Only the care required will be administered as per the doctor’s assessment.
THE RESIDENT WILL REQUIRE ASSISTANCE WITH a maximum of 7 OF THE FOLLOWING ASSISTED LIVING CARE NEEDS AS PER PHYSICIAN/HOSPITAL ASSESSMENT:
- Medication Administration/Management including injection therapy
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Escorting to the dining room and common areas
- Daily vital sign monitoring
- One Assisted shower weekly
- Morning & Evening Dressing and Hygiene
- Wound care
- Oxygen Monitoring
- Mechanical Lift*
- One/two-person assist transfers
- Ostomy Care
- Catheter Care
- IV Monitoring
- Injection Therapy
- Toileting assistance/Continence Care
- Specific dietary requirements (gluten-free, diabetic, celiac, low sodium
- Diabetes maintenance/management
- Support recovery after hospitalization
- Ongoing Resident room check
- Feeding tube (GI) support
- Our Residents that require a closer watch due to dementia, are offered a Lifeline system with GPS activated that keeps our residents safe and secure. There is an additional fee for this service.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM
- Emergency call system throughout the community.
- in the room phone system where residents can call front desk for help
- Automatic sprinkler system in each suite and throughout the entire building
- Fire alarms professionally monitored from security system
- Smoke detectors throughout the building and in each suite
- Surveillance cameras throughout for extra security
- Fire drills held monthly.